The IFP is delighted to announce the following members have been elected yesterday, to serve on the party’s Gauteng Provincial Executive Conference held in the City of Ekurhuleni (Gauteng).
Our incoming executive is as follows:
- Chairperson: Bonginkosi Dhlamini
- Deputy Chairperson: Zandile Majozi
- Secretary – Alco Ngobese
- Deputy Secretary: Mnikeni Buthelezi
- Treasurer: Johannes Dlamini
- Deputy Treasurer: Mbuso Masondo
- Publicity Secretary: Sibusiso Phakathi
- Deputy Publicity Secretary: Zanele Yende
We are confident that the conference was consistent with the party’s constitution and has elected the right leadership to properly steer the ship ahead of the vitally important 2021 local government elections.
We congratulate all those who were elected and wish them well. The party’s expectation from this elected leadership is growth and unity of purpose in serving the people of Gauteng.
Mkhuleko Hlengwa MP
071 111 0539