The Inkatha Freedom Party (IFP) is pleased to announce its National Policy Conference, a pivotal event in shaping the policy trajectory of the party.
The conference is scheduled to take place on the 12th and 13th of December 2023 at the Imbizo Conference Center, Empangeni in the City of UMhlathuze.
Key highlights are as follows:
- Policy Discussions: Engage in insightful discussions on critical policy issues shaping the nation’s future.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with leaders, policymakers, and stakeholders in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Media Opportunities: Exclusive access to media briefings, interviews, and coverage of key conference moments.
Details of the Conference:
- Date: December 12-13, 2023
- Venue: Imbizo Conference Center EMpangeni, City of UMhlathuze
Delegate Registration Information:
Delegates are invited to register for the conference. Registration will commence at 12:00 PM on Monday, December 11, 2023.
A Conference Orientation Workshop will take place on Monday, 11 December 2023 commencing at 18H00 to orientate delegates, guests and media on the Conference programme, processes, logistics and related matters.
Early registration is encouraged to ensure a smooth and efficient process.
Members of the media covering the IFP National Policy Conference are requested to RSVP by contacting Mr Yaseen Carelse on 082 466 4018 or Mr Bongani Mswane on 082 866 4029.
Online registration will be available in due course.
Follow us on social media for updates: @IFP_National
Note to Editors:
The IFP National Policy Conference promises to be a platform for robust discussions and visionary insights. We look forward to your participation and coverage of this significant event.
Mkhuleko Hlengwa, MP
IFP National Spokesperson
071 111 0539